QA Engineer (m/f) // Feingold Technologies
For our rapidly growing R&D Center in Berlin Mitte we are looking for a QA Engineer (m/f).
Area of responsibility
The QA Engineer will be part of a team that is responsible for the quality of our products, from their inception to their release into the market.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Test planning, writing and deployment for all our products
- Reproduce, register, assign, and resolve issues
- Testing of mobile and web applications
- Web-services testing
- Test automation
- Testing of product requirements
- Enhance and maintain existing automation frameworks and processes
- Document QA (API docs, architecture docs)
- T\L 2 support
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb multi-tasking ability in fast paced environment
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence and GIT
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Mobile application testing proficiency on iOS and Android
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL
- Experience in testing Web-services
- Good knowledge of client-server architecture
- Extensive experience in providing clear bug and issue descriptions and ability to decide on bug fix priorities
- Experience being involved in the development process from the beginning, and not only when the feature is ready to be tested
- Good programming and scripting skills would be advantageous.
What we can offer you
- A competitive pay
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- Snacks and drinks available in our office kitchen.
Please send us your CV, references and earliest possible starting date, preferably via email to email@example.com.
Postal applications should be sent to:
Feingold Technologies GmbH,
We are looking forward to hearing from you!