QA Software Tester // Fit Analytics
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Software Tester to join our team. In this role, you will conduct manual tests, write test specifications for a team of testers and assign bugs to developers. If you’re ready to use your skills to shape the future of the apparel and fashion industry, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin, Chicago, San Francisco and New York, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our Fit Finder helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as Asos, Zara, Hugo Boss, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Manually testing new versions of our online Size Advisor, creating bug tickets and assigning them to the appropriate developer
- Writing clear test specifications for a team of testers and reviewing the reported bugs
- Delivering quality products by thoroughly testing throughout all development life cycle phases (Regression, Functional, Integration, End-to-End testing) using a combination of testing methods.
- Manually testing integration of new clients
- Reviewing daily logs and alerts
What We’re Looking for in You
- An understanding of web browsers and mobile devices
- Structured, highly-organized, thorough, and persistent
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience with quality assurance and testing life cycle activities and deliverables is a plus
- An ISTQB certification is a plus for this position; programming skills are an advantage, but not required
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), additional languages are an advantage
- Resident of Berlin
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing e-commerce
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly-motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you’re excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you’ve come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!