QA TRAINEE (M/F) // Campanda
Campanda GmbH, headquartered in Berlin, operates the world\’s largest special interest portal for rental of recreational vehicles. More than 1200 commercial renters from over 42 countries offer Campanda about 26.000 RV\’s and caravan, which can be comfortably booked through the portal.
QA TRAINEE (M/F)
As a QA trainee you will be responsible for reproducing bugs, creating tickets in JIRA, tracking the progress and verifying defect fixes.
You are able to work with the following tools in your everyday routine: TestRail, Leaptest, Browserstack, Zoho, Mandrill, Phraseapp.
You have a solution oriented, problem solving mindset and you are ready to manage effectively the communication between IT and the other departments, solving problems and potential conflicts.
You are ready to participate in Daily Scrum Standups, Planning and Retrospective sessions. Advocate test priorities in daily bug standups and sprint planning.
You want to fully participate as a team member in testing, analysis, and process management.
You are able to multi-task by working on multiple assignments and/or projects.
You are ready to position yourself – along with the rest of our product team – at the interface of our technical and non-technical teams and liaising effectively between the two.
You are a great team player and able to work with team members to proactively identify, communicate and resolve issues and risks that impede the execution and/or success of the project.
- You have a degree in Information Technology or a technical / scientific studies background
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- You are willing to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams
- You learn quickly when facing new problems and you enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- You are team player, open to feedback and to suggestions for improvement
- You are able to deliver high quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- You have a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
- The chance to be part of our fast-growing company and executing the global rollout of our marketplaces
- A dynamic and creative team of over fourteen nationalities, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin\’s City West, three terraces and a view across the city
- Club Mate, a great coffee machine and fresh organic fruits
- Team events, free yoga classes, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole team