Quality Assurance Engineer B2B // Zattoo
Zattoo is creating the future of television, live and on demand.
We build Apps for mobile, web and big screen on systems like Apple, Android, Samsung, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One and many more.
Zattoo is searching for a highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer who will be responsible for the Quality Assurance of Zattoo’s B2B products facing iOS, Web and embedded Web applications on Set-Top-Boxes. Your responsibilities will include planning, coordinating and performing of all necessary testing activities. As our ideal candidate you bring experience and expertise in the area of manual testing as well as interest in automation testing on web and mobile platforms. You are excited to dive deep into the latest technology and tools to optimize our processes while always ensuring highest quality standards.
- Ensure software applications function as designed and specified
- Partner with teams throughout the company to ensure quality objectives are achieved
- Review requirements, provide estimates and create comprehensive test plans and cases based on business requirements
- Diagnose, report, track and assist in resolving quality issues
- Assist our release processes and disclose pain points for manual QAs
- Optionally serve as Scrum Master/Agile Coordinator and help facilitating smooth processes by organizing sprint planning and retrospective meetings etc.
What we expect from you
- 3 years of experience in software quality assurance testing or business analysis
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Experience in
- leading a testing project independently with minimal supervision
- testing web based products
- mobile application testing
- managing, running and reporting test cases manually and by using automated tools
- being highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with non-technical staff
- Strong commitment to the delivery of a high quality product
- Bonus: BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a similar discipline
- Bonus: ISTQB certification (e.g. Certified Tester or Test Manager)
- Bonus: Fluent verbal and written German
- Bonus: Basic understanding of common markup languages and data formats (e.g. JSON, XML)
- Bonus: Experience with
- test case management software (e.g. Testrail)
- issue tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
- automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium)
- agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- build management/tools and configuration management/tools
- continuous integration/continuous delivery systems in agile scrum environment
- source code management system configuration and administration using Git, GitHub etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work schedules
- Cool and comfortable offices
- Relaxed atmosphere, no dress-code
- Working with an awesome product
- Motivated and international team
We are Zattoo
At Zattoo we want to create a new TV experience, independent from location, time and device. Since our start in 2006, we bring a huge selection of sport events, movies and TV series to the favourite devices of our users. In addition, our B2B team delivers TV and VOD solutions to cable operators, internet service providers and many others, thus positioning Zattoo as a top notch technology partner.
We have built a great team that defines and develops the TV experience of the future together. We treat each other with respect and pull on one string to make our vision reality. Flat hierarchies and open communication enable us to cooperate transparently and to act fast. At Zattoo we can be ourselves and simply do what we are best at.
You can learn more about us at: https://zattoo.com
Join us and become part of our Stream Team!