Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f) // optilyz
We are optilyz
optilyz (www.optilyz.com) is Europe’s leading online platform enabling direct mail campaigns that work in the same way as email campaigns! Our customers come from numerous different fields, including some of Germany’s best eCommerce companies, as well as major local chains. We are growing rapidly and are looking for highly-motivated candidates to join our team!
What we offer
- Opportunity to build a great, data driven company with us, that will fundamentally change direct mail across Europe
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision making processes and the opportunity to make an impact and influence decisions early in the process
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin with plenty of space for productivity and creative ideas (team events, friday beers, fruits and drinks included)
About the Job
- You will be part of an international, passionate and motivated IT team, which is responsible for the designing, coding and testing of scalable, service-oriented web applications with Node.js and React
- Work closely together with our developers and product manager to enhance our platform towards greater testability and ensure a high quality of the product
- Create and maintain a full test suite of both automated and manual test for our platform, based on business requirements
- Implement unit-, integration- and frontend-tests
- Review requirements, provide estimates and create comprehensive test plans and cases
- Identify, report and track quality issues and assist in resolving them
- Perform functional testing of new features as they are developed by choosing appropriate tools
- 2+ years of experience in developing or testing data intensive WEB-applications
- Experiences in testing Node.JS-WEB-applications with React-frontend
- Good knowledge with front end testing frameworks such as Selenium or something similar
- Good knowledge in Node.js, React and Redux are a plus
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional, agile team
- You have good English skills (spoken and written), German skills are welcome
- Your entrepreneurial spirit, pro-active and hands-on attitude combined with a willingness to perform and work autonomously complete your profile
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application (salary requirement and earliest start date included) in English or German! Send your application to email@example.com. Your contact person is Selma.