Quality Assurance Manager (m/f) // Civey
Civey is the leading opinion tech company in Germany
We are at the forefront of a new generation of public opinion research. Instead of outdated methods we rely on digital technologies to pioneer high quality representative surveys in real time. Our vision is to enable everyone to access the results of our work.
Five Million have already signed up
We are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in measuring public opinion. Through our network of more than 20.000 websites we constantly gather data while employing state of the art statistical models to deliver advanced insights. With 5M+ registered users we run the largest opinion panel in Germany, with nearly every major German media outlet employing our data.
Now we are looking for you!
This is just the beginning. If you want to help transform the path of traditional opinion research and you live for new technologies, we are looking for you. You should have a confident, self-motivated and structured approach to new challenges, while aiming to higher standards than most. Sound good?
As our Quality Assurance Manager (m/f) you will be an active partner in the testing, planning, and execution of new features and enhancements of the Civey Products as well as perform as a second level support for our growing user base.
The ideal candidate is experienced in building up a QA structure from scratch and is excited about implementing automated testing in the near future.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve and restructure the current QA process of a growing and very complex product
- Help ensure a consistently high quality of all Civey products
- Manually test new versions of the Civey Website and app, create excellent bug tickets and assign them to the appropriate developer
- Aid Customer Support as the first point of contact in investigating and resolving user issues
- Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our development teams
What we expect:
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication in English & German
- “Quality first” mindset and a low tolerance to imperfections
- Result oriented and positive team attitude
- A desire to constantly upgrade yourself by using new tools and techniques
- Experienced with Zendesk or similar communication tools
- Experienced with methods of agile software development like Scrum or Kanban
- Project leadership experience in QA and Support is strongly preferred
- First experience with automated testing and programming experience is a huge plus
We’re offering more than just benefits
- Our values: we’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: our team is from China, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. But we like hanging out in Berlin.
- Personal development: we promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity or belief to apply to Civey.
- Fair deal: we’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency – this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Good location: our office is in Kreuzberg by the canal.
- Training: we cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Exercise: we cover your gym contract.
- Team events: celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis
- Drinks and fruits: free for everyone.
- Technical equipment: MacBook or Linux computer, noise cancelling head phones, iPhone X and more – we’ll provide you with optimal equipment.
- Ask-me-Anything: every employee can anonymously ask questions that the directors have to answer publicly.
- Clear structure: we have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-up meetings, review and retrospectives.
- Equity: we offer you to become a shareholder in Civey through our ESOP programme.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
Please only apply via civey.breezy.hr
We’re looking forward to your application including a complete CV and salary expectations. Please only apply via https://civey.breezy.hr/.