Quality Assurance / Software Testing Internship / Working Student / Engineer (M/W) // Pamono
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace for unique furniture and accessories. Pamono brings together international dealers of vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, and accessories, granting customers instant access to hard-to-find merchandise of the highest quality. With our international team, we want to continue to quickly grow and revolutionize the online design market.
As a working student, intern or QA engineer, you would work in close collaboration with our development team and product manager to help us deliver the best experience to our customers and internal users. Do you have a passion for finding secret bugs and solve problems creatively and professionally? This is your unique chance!
- Define and design product-related test cases and scenarios based on requirements specifications.
- Ideally be involved in the preparation and implementation of automated software testing
- Define and execute appropriate test cases on different test environments
- Evaluate and document test results, as well as get involved in the preparation of test protocols
- Take responsibility for your own tasks and projects in the area of quality assurance
- A qualification in an Information Technology-orientated field, or equivalent degree, and a strong understanding of internet-based software applications
- Ideally some initial experience in software quality assurance
- Good working knowledge of the complete software development process would be a big plus
- High awareness of quality, combined with an accurate, reliable and near-pedantic approach to work
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communication skillsgood English language skills required, German is a plus
What we offer you
- The chance to shape an expanding team and platform
- An open culture to learn, share new ideas, solve hard problems and demonstrate your creativity to make a real difference
- Opportunities for advancement, independence and the autonomy to take on responsibility
- Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks and more
To apply, please send a copy your resume, relevant credentials, expected salary, and earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you!