R&D Engineer Deep Learning // Asaphus Vision
Looking for your next big adventure? Are you eager to work in a highly motivated team of experts in machine and deep learning? Then join our team! As R&D Engineer you develop innovative face recognition and eye tracking applications.
- At least a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics with a focus on Machine Learning
- Deep understanding of theory behind state of the art Machine Learning methods
- Experience with relevant scientific software packages (Python, TensorFlow, Caffe,…)
- Software engineering skills for prototypic development and implementation of experimental setups
- Excellent communication skills in English or German.
- German residency or existing working permit for Germany is essential.
About Asaphus Vision:
Asaphus Vision GmbH develops head tracking, eye tracking and face recognition software for embedded systems. We provide our customers with the best-performing and most innovative technology for facial recognition on embedded devices. We are a spin-off company of the University of Potsdam, Germany. Our team consists of experts in machine and deep learning, face recognition, and embedded software development. Our office is in the heart of Berlin.