React Developer // 24metrics
At 24Metrics we strive for excellence in providing advanced data analytics and fraud detection, while helping Advertisers, Partners and Networks prevent profit losses from affiliate marketing related fraud. In America alone around 8 billion dollars is lost annually due to fraud, and we have been on the top of the list for assisting in decreasing these losses since 2015.
What is Happening Now
We are currently building a Greenfield (written in Golang) Project in the AdTech Industry that will receive more API requests per minute than Google has search requests. We have also officially recently partnered with Google, which translates to a great amount of ongoing training and support from Google, as well as some inside knowledge on a development case by case level.
We are looking for a new front-end developer to help with the development of a new project (not yet released), while also assisting in the maintenance of existing projects when required.
You will be working directly with the CEO, as well as some of the other engineers to design wire frames, that you will then translate into React Web Components. As the primary front-end developer, you will also act as the gatekeeper for the project, ensuring that there a high level of consistency in the UI/UX, as well as enforcing stylistic rules for UI on any additional developers that contribute to the interface.
- Design and develop client-side features
- Create reusable code, components and styles (DRY)
- Optimize the client-side application for high performance and scalability (first-time-load, route modularization, bloat removal)
- Implement any required client-side validation for form input
- Collaborate with other members of the team
- Gatekeep the UI
- Must have a strong record with React/ES6 *
- SPA architecture *
- CSS/SCSS *
- At least one testing framework (Karma, Jasmine, Jest…)*
- Experience with charting frameworks will be a BONUS
- Some knowledge of Angular/AngularJS will be a BONUS
- Record with MaterialUI big BONUS
What we offer:
- Working with bleeding edge technologies
- Framework/ technology agnostic environment (‘right tool for the job’ mentality)
- Relocation package
- Central / modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Grow with us (we had an 400% growth the last 3 years)
- Flexible hours
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives
- Access to ongoing training (e.g. GCP / Google Cloud Team Trainings)
- Trips abroad to conferences and Partner meet ups