REACT Frontend Developer (m/f) // ZenJob
We founded Zenjob in 2016. Thousands of students use the Zenjob App to find temporary work and finance their living. Over 400 Businesses work with our students and cover both temporary and long-term labour-demand peaks through our concept.
We founded Zenjob, because we are convinced that work was created for mankind and not the other way around. Through technology we grant easier access to good wages and thus an improved living standard. The “Future of Work” is not only a huge societal challenge, but also an enormous opportunity. Through Zenjob we are going to partake in shaping this future.
Zenjob is financed by prestigious investors with a sustainable vision and is built as well as lead by an experienced team (Ex-Kaufda, -Rocket Internet, -Foodpanda, -Treatwell, Deutsche Bank, etc).
We are a team of over 45 diverse and crazy Zenjobbers from all over the world and are looking forward to welcome you!
For this position we are looking for someone who is passionate about frontend development with Single Page Application Frameworks like ReactJS.
That is You
- enjoy working independently, but also like working in a team
Extra points if
- Super extra points for experience with Java/Groovy based backend development, AWS (CloudFront, S3, OpsWorks and more), IntelliJ, Git
- you want to build scalable service and micro-service-oriented architectures on AWS with a modern build pipeline
- you have experience working with marketplaces, matching, payment and billing management
If you join us, you’ll
- develop innovative and fun-to-use web applications for our clients and talents
- develop innovative solutions for distributed scalable systems
- Work on solutions to complex problems by yourself, and as part of a team
Why you should work with us
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made – so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch.
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience.
- Meet cool, fun people who like to enjoy a shared beer at the end of a productive day.
- Work with a young yet experienced team, in a super laid back office.
- Great equipment and Scuba Diving on Fridays
Click and apply now with your CV and tell us why you would like to join. Feel free to also contact us if you would simply like to know more.