Ruby Developer // Honeypot.io
Honeypot is founded by entrepreneur and investor Kaya Taner. Taner previously co-founded mobile app marketing platform AppLift, which he grew as CEO from 0 to a 160-people-strong, profitable organization and raised USD 20 Mio+ Venture Capital funding on the way. Honeypot is now looking for highly-driven, smart people seeking to co-shape the next success story.
What we’re looking for:
- Work on various internal systems, guided by senior developers
- Work with web-based services that support the backend architecture.
- Build fluid, fast to load, responsive, beautiful, state-of-the-art pages
You come with:
- Knowledge of Ruby, Git, and GitHub Flow.
- Knowledge of APIs.
- Experience with agile work environment
- Proven software engineering projects. Code written for personal or university use.
- Strong personal initiative and ability to set priorities
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Eager to learn new things.
What’s in it for you:
- International talented teammates
- Exciting product with plenty of challenges
- A great office in Berlin
- Low hierarchy and flexible hours
We will provide you with a great office in the heart of Berlin, friendly colleagues to work and have a few beers with, a low hierarchy as well as flexible hours. No need for a crappy cover letter, just send your CV, LinkedIn and Github profile to Sasha :)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →