Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f) // Project A
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of your portfolio companies.
- Design and build a robust, scalable and secure platform
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Follow best practices (TDD, CI, Scrum, refactoring, code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies
- Cooperate with other developers and product designers to brainstorm and test new ideas
- You have at least 2 years experience in object-oriented development with Ruby and the framework Ruby on Rails
- You have already worked with both relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases/Key-Value stores (Redis, Riak, Cassandra, etc.)
- You also think about architecture, scalability, performance and design implications before you taake any decision.
- You bring prior experience with Elastic Search, Amazon Web Services, designing and developing Restful APIs or single page applications
- You are comfortable with agile development (Scrum/Kanban) and automated testing (TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration)
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.