Ruby on Rails DevOp Engineer (m/f) // MEDWING
We’re now looking for a Ruby on Rails DevOp Engineer interested in building full stack products and systems to solve healthcare’s most pressing problem – staffing. Working closely with cross-functional partners, you will sit in the driver’s seat in delivering impactful products.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Implementation of new business logic in our frontend and backend applications
- Working with various third party APIs to automate processes
- Building practical admin interfaces to enable our internal teams to work efficiently
- Maintaining our AWS infrastructure
- You have 3+ years of work experience as a developer and at least 2 years of experience in Ruby-on-Rails
- You have at least 2 years of experience with and high interest in AWS technologies, including CloudFormation, EC2, Route 53, Elasticache, RDS
- You are comfortable working with Git
- You have experience with automated testing
- You have a structured, proactive working style
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind – You get things done
- You are a team player
- Very experienced team of founders and well-funded by prominent investors
- Be part of a skilled full stack team
- High degree of individual responsibility
- A unique corporate culture incl. free drinks, amazing coffee, fruit baskets and great team events
Ready for MEDWING?
If you are interested in reshaping the future of healthcare staffing around the world, apply now!
email@example.com or visit https://medwing.workable.com/j/5A374F338B
www.MEDWING.com | Rosenthaler Str. 1, 10119 Berlin | 030 / 577 027 870 |