Salesforce Developer (m/f) // eHealth MediDate GmbH
At MediDate, our mission is to build the lifestyle surgery experience of the future. We are Europe’s leading platform for premium lifestyle surgery treatments. We offer access to high quality eye, body and teeth treatments from the best doctors at attractive prices and guide our patients along the way. MediDate launched in early 2015 and is growing quickly. We are supported by some of the most prestigious investors in Europe.
Become a part of our team and help us shape the global future of lifestyle surgery!
For our Berlin team, we are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer (m/f).
- Setting up Custom Objects, Validation Rules, User Profiles, Record Types, Page Layouts
- Developing custom controllers and VisualForce pages
- Configuring workflow processes and email triggers against records
- Writing test methods for Apex classes
- Developing REST APIs for Salesforce integration with external apps
- Develop, Test and Deploy Business solutions on Salesforce.com platform
- Manage third-party services for Sales, Customer Support (CTI) and Marketing
Skills and experiences
- Experience with APEX and Visualforce
- Experience with SQL Databases and Syncing data between Salesforce and other databases
- Production and sandbox design and development experience is required
- Experience configuring and supporting other Salesforce.com AppExchange applications
- Communicate with project managers from different departments
- Create technical documentations about your projects
What we offer
- A collegial, open-minded team with great members and a continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
- Challenging and diverse work with a lot of responsibility
- Start-Up atmosphere and spirit
- Discount on gym membership, free drinks
Become a part of our success story! Please send us your application and Tech-certificates to email@example.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →