Salesforce Engineer (m/f) – Berlin // Spotcap
Spotcap is a leading global fintech company operating in the trillion dollar online lending space. We are driven by the mission to empower SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters – their business. Spotcap operates in five countries and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with a local presence in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. We are growing rapidly!
We are an international team of finance, engineering, marcomms and business professionals from more than 25 countries. Our most important asset are the masterminds behind Spotcap – our people. We are always looking for like-minded people who want to join us in empowering SMEs and evolving the finance industry.
In this role you will…
- Build new features for our Sales, Client Services and Marketing Teams.
- Work in a cross-functional team of experts (Salesforce Administrator, Marketing Cloud Managers, Commercial Operations Manager, Business Intelligence) who own the whole Sales and Client Services Infrastructure.
- Proactively drive the development of existing tools for the Client Services and Sales department.
- Contribute to discussions and decisions about architecture and development.
- Work closely with our Data Warehouse Team to improve Salesforce synchronisation times.
- Work closely with our Backend Engineering Team to extend Salesforce functionality by using internal APIs.
- Build efficient and reliable automation features in the Salesforce org.
- Minimise complexity by using point and click tools.
- Use Apex and Visualforce wherever necessary and when it makes most sense.
- Develop and deploy features with the most efficient use of Salesforce governor limits in mind.
- Follow Salesforce development best practices.
- Follow Salesforce releases and gauge their impact on the organisation.
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following:
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team of more than 130 employees from 25 countries, with diverse backgrounds, based in our offices in the heart of Berlin.
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business.
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies – meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending personal training and development courses to ensure continuous growth and development.
- A great company culture with regular social activities and tech talks.
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings across two continents.
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts.
- Relocation support services.
Our ideal candidate has …
- Several years of Salesforce Development experience.
- A Salesforce Certification – Platform Dev I, Salesforce ADM201 would be highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with the whole range of Salesforce automation tools – Apex, Process Builder, Visual Flow, workflow rules etc.
- Experience in handling governors limits and a strong awareness of impact made on them by new feature deployments.
- A good understanding of API integrations with internal and third party systems.
- Experience in Lightning (desirable).