Security Specialist (m/f) // relayr
Currently we are looking for a Security Specialist to join our engineering team. We have grown very fast, and whilst pleased with our security approach so far, need to introduce a specialist who will “own security” within the engineering department.
- Work closely with the CTO and Director of Platform as well as the engineering teams
- Act as “Security Champion” driving the evaluation of threat vectors and their mitigation across the engineering and product teams
- Engage in architectural design processes with a focus on security (e.g SDL)
- Identify relevant security standards for the relayr business (OWASP, ISO, ETSI, etc)
- Review architecture and code with the engineers on an ongoing basis to support best practice, identify vulnerabilities, and assess threats and risks
- Collaborate closely with the DevOps team to ensure best security practice in cloud deployments
- Provide thought leadership work for Secure IoT (Blog Posts, White Papers)
- Experience of threat and risk assessments for complex system architectures
- Experience with securing cloud based micro-services
- Knowledge of network security issues for assessing IoT deployments on-site with customers
- Strong command of authorisation and authentication flows
- A good communicator able to argue a point, but make pragmatic decisions
- Strong written skills in English
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position:
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →