Senior Android Developer // Dandelin
Dandelin is a P2P platform that aims to democratise access to healthcare worldwide! We’re offering unlimited consultations for the lowest price on the market, while allowing doctors to increase their monthly income up to 70%!
Currently we have our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and São Paulo Brazil.
- Development on the cutting edge of Android frameworks
- Collaboration with designers, engineers as well as product managers to design and ship new features
- Take technical architecture decisions
- Constantly improve processes and automatization keeping in mind quality and business aspects
- Implementation of innovative ideas to challenge yourself and others
- 3+ years of practical experience with Android development
- Focus on simple, clean and maintainable code
- Self-starter, fast learner and motivated team player
Your soft skills:
- Ability to Listen
- Ability to offer ideas on technical direction
- Team Player
- Desire to contribute to overall direction of project
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Dandelin app in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you. Furthermore, you can choose in which headquarter you’d prefer to work from.
Flexibility: We’ll provide you with everything you need to deliver the best job possible! We have flexible working hours, team events and a budget for attending conferences and/or courses.