Senior App Developer (iOS, Android, Windows) // Lieferando.de / Takeaway.com
Description of role
We are looking for a motivated Senior iOS Developer, who gets excited tackling challenging problems, is willing to take responsibility and loves working with talented people from the same field working in our different offices across Europe. You will be leading the development of our iOS driver app, new features and improved functionality are waiting for you.
- You are fluent with Swift.
- You have at least 3 years of professional iOS experience.
- You know how to write testable code and proper test scenarios.
- You are familiar with a distributed source control management tool, and terms like continuous integration and delivery.
- You have released at least one app on the App store or have a project that you can tell us about.
- You are fluent in English (word and speech).
- Additionally you have experience in at least one of the following fields: working with any iOS Maps SDK; location-based services; programming outside the iOS domain
What we offer
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Being part of a young, professional and international team
- A competitive salary
- A passionate commitment to the use of open-source software – nobody owns code in our company!
- Custom work stations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC)
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- Awesome team events
- Free drinks and fruits and several sporty benefits
Lieferando.de as part of the Dutch Takeaway.com group is a rapidly expanding e-commerce company based in Berlin that is revolutionizing the competitive online market for food orders. We are a fast growing company with over 150 employees in Germany. At Lieferando.de we work with both private and prestigious corporate clients, who can find every type of delivery service from the Italian next door to the best Asian restaurant in town on our state-of-the-art platform. The working atmosphere at Lieferando.de is characterized by team spirit, trust and open communication, a high degree of personal responsibility and flat hierarchies. Bringing in your own ideas is encouraged, creativity, motivation and commitment are much appreciated.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →