Senior Backend Developer – DevOps (Postgres, Docker) for a Health-App (f/m) // Newsenselab
- Senior Backend Developer – DevOps (Postgres, Docker) for a Health-App (f/m)
- Level: Senior
- Contract: Permanent (part- or full time)
- Start date: Immediate
M-sense is a medically certified app that helps people with migraine and chronic headache to monitor, control and reduce their headaches via in-app mobile therapy methods.
Your role and responsibilities:
We’re looking for someone with strong coding skills and a collaborative nature. We value friendliness and seeing that you like to be part of something that matters.
- Support the CTO in backend system architecture and system admin tasks
- Responsible for building a solid architecture for our data science team
- Building of DevOps processes and maintenance of deployment across entire application stack
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Practical experience with Docker, network security and cloud systems (ideally Microsoft Azure)
- Practical experience with managing databases, ideally PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of node.js is a plus
- Desire to learn and grow on a daily basis
- Ideally, leadership/PM experience
What we offer:
- Work with highly motivated and young (at heart) team in our Kreuzberg office
- Get the chance to shape a truly innovative product that can improve the life of many people
- An open-minded work atmosphere, facilitating personal growth and development
- A competitive salary
- Free Urban Sports Club membership
Interested? Apply now with your CV. Please also state the earliest date you could start and your desired salary. Send your application to email@example.com. Thank you.