Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f) // Asana Rebel
You are a highly analytical minded person who is passionate about data. Preparing reports that are easily understandable for your technical as all well as non-technical colleagues is something you love to do. If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic company and want to work with a great, young and international team, we can’t wait to meet you.
- Create systems and dashboards for detailed financial reports
- Analyze data and identify opportunities to improve conversion and churn
- Collaborate with technical product squads to ship features to increase conversion and reduce churn, globally.
- Analyzing big data sets using data or statistical tools and deriving conclusions
- Build financial models on a variety of strategic company initiatives
- Revenue analysis of current channels to identify and improve profit drivers;
- Create a churn prediction model
- You will be just as comfortable working directly with data as well as communicating and proposing project improvements. You will showcase projects with detailed points to backup findings.
- 2+ years of experience with global recurring subscription platforms (Payments & Billing).
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or higher in natural sciences / computer science / mathematics.
- Knowledge in statistics and analysis tools.
- Understanding of databases and experience with SQL.
- Experience building automation tools and programming is a big advantage.
- Strong team-player who can work well across multiple cross-functional teams.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.