Senior Data Engineer – Data Platform (m/f) // Outfittery
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man, but we’re here to change that! This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
- Build and maintain our data and analytics infrastructure
- Grow our analytics capabilities with faster, more reliable data pipelines, and better algorithms
- Develop a real-time events pipeline and work with data scientists, data analysts, backend engineers and product managers to find new ways to leverage these data
- Collect, transform and prepare our data sources to provide data in a reliable and scalable manner to the rest of the organisation
- Optimise and migrate existing data procedures into the data platform
- Solve challenging problems in areas such as distributed systems, integration of machine learning algorithms and data processing
- At least 3 years experience as a Data Engineer or as Software Engineer building scalable data systems
- Hands-on experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Flink, Hadoop, Kafka and Elasticsearch
- Experience with relational database technologies such as PostgreSQL, Hive, etc.
- Experience building scalable software to process large amounts of data
- Experience in developing and optimizing data pipelines
- Solid programming skills in Java/Scala
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Paul Karrmann.