Senior Developer (m/w) AI / NLP // PlusPeter
PlusPeter connects companies and students. With more than 150 000 sign ups and brands such a Microsoft, PayPal or Lufthansa, PlusPeter has established itself as the leading platform for sponsored student documents. Our service is a win-win solution, as it reduces student expenditures and gives brands a unique advertising possibility to a highly desired target group. PlusPeter is growing as a platform and will launch several new projects and products in the year 2018. With the proof of concept secured the vision is now to become a relevant new online platform.
Your daily business
- You will develop the new generation of learning experiences together with your teammates
- You are a team player and love to share your knowledge
- You strive for building modern, maintainable, resilient and portable Web Applications (12 Factor-App)
- You will be writing, testing and deploying „your code“ using our continuous toolchain
- You are open to new technologies, innovative ways of wor- king and lean prototyping methods
- You will find pragmatic solutions while attempting to square the circle of speed, quality and functionality
Your skills & requirements
- Bachelor‘s degree or comparable education
- 4+ years relevant work experience as a developer and broad technical knowledge
- Experience with new technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing (NLP), natural language understanding (NLU), natural language generation (NLG)
- Knowledge of frameworks like openNLP, NLTK as well as Hadoop, Spark, Storm, etc. would be a plus
- Affinity to crunch numbers and ability to generate knowledge out of our data would be desireable
- You are familiar with automatic test procedures, perform functional tests for our software
- Attractive salary
- We offer a good monthly pay with a performance based bonus system and options for company stakes.
- Space for development
- Varied and challenging activities with plenty of room for creative participation.
- Startup Feeling
- We are a strong and dynamic team. Regular team lunches and team events are a matter of course.
- Development potential
- The detailed training, professional sup- port and our career opportunities offer you the foundation for your career.
Nice to have
For free you get Club Mate, a 24/7 coffee flatrate and of course fresh organic fruit for your healthy dose of Vitamin C.
By working from the home office, you’ll get all the flexibility.