Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) // Ambidexter
AMBIDEXTER offers you more than other start-ups. We develop the YUNAR digital platform for near and beyond banking services, which helps people to make the most of their finances. We are looking for creative and motivated talents, specialists and personalities from all areas – just like you. With us, you will find a tech stack that makes almost everything possible. We offer flexible working agreements, flat hierarchies and individual development opportunities.
YOUR MAIN TASK
As a (Senior) DevOps Engineer, you will continue to develop our Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure based on CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes clustering, monitoring/alerting, storage and networking.
- The development, advancement and operation of cloud infrastructures is your passion
- The continuous development of concepts, tools, methods and procedures makes you a key player in our team
- You evaluate new DevOps tools and are always up-to-date on best practices
- By implementing security concepts (Network, Docker, Kubernetes), you guarantee compliance with relevant security standards
- You use automation tools and scripts to automate our systems, infrastructures and processes and make sure that our platform is up and running
YOU’LL GET US WITH IT
- (Several years) professional experience in the area of DevOps and in the development and operation of highly secure, highly available cloud infrastructures
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience on relevant topics such as Microsoft Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Event Store, Cluster Storage Solutions, Identity and Access Management, Terraform, Ansible, Bash and Python Deployments
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English – German desirable
In short: You are a DevOps professional who is technologically up to date -“manual” is a horror to you!
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO IT
- Start-up spirit with the security of a strong parent company behind it
- Open-ended employment contract, flexible working hours and 28 days of paid vacation
- Attractive remuneration, an individual benefit package as well as exciting development opportunities
- State-of-the-art tech stack that leaves nothing to be desired
- An open culture and agile way of working with plenty of room to design and room for your ideas
Do you want to change the world with us? Then apply now at: