Senior DevOps (m/f) // 360dialog
Exciting opportunity to join a growing team of outstanding engineers in the area of Real-time Marketing Automation as
Senior DevOps (m/f)
Who is 360dialog?
360dialog is a company which believes that awesome technology can solve many of the problems faced by society today. While concentrating at the moment on the real-time marketing field our aim is to create a robust platform which allows the automation of any real-time, event-based activity. We bring in deep data science and machine learning algorithms to minimize the need for human involvement in the day-to-day, leaving them to concentrate on the bigger picture while our platform acts as a never-tired colleague who can take care of all the things too vast or too fast for our meat-bag understanding.
We are based in the no-longer hip Prenzlauer Berg, with sales and operations being run from a penthouse office in the historic Backfabrik and our tech team isolated from the noise in the sprawling basement of the same building. Our mentality is of the ‘work hard, play harder’ variety and we encourage communication rather than isolation as the path to solving problems, working within an agile framework we are constantly looking to improve.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the technical design and implementation of our real-time, event-based marketing system.
Technology we use:
- Mesos+Marathon+Consul and Kubernetes for container orchestration
- Aerospike, Clickhouse, PSQL as data warehouse and real-time databases
- Kafka and RabbitMQ for internal messaging
- Graylog+ES, Prometheus, Grafana and Zabbix for metrics, logging and alerting
A successful candidate would have:
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux systems in a high-available environment
- Experience with container orchestration
- Deep knowledge of web infrastructure, distributed systems, databases, and performance analysis
- Advanced knowledge of scripting in Bash or Python
- Excellent working attitude with a focus on continuously improving the infrastructure
What makes you stand out:
- Interest in designing and validating simple and robust solutions
- Strong focus on performance analysis and systems reliability
- Experience in migrations from bare metal to the cloud
What we offer:
- Working in a well-designed and calm, yet busy infrastructure
- Flexible working hours
- Spacious, industrial-chic office
- Great team of senior and aspirational developers
If this sounds like something you are interested in, we want to hear from you. Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your earliest start date and salary expectations.