Senior Expert Digital Marketing / Growth Hacking (m/f) // Conrad Connect
First it was just an idea, then an experiment – now Conrad Connect GmbH is a 100 % subsidiary of Conrad Electronic.
In Berlin, the beating heart of the digital revolution. Feel the startup spirit!
Science fiction? It is happening as you read. Join the team and be part of the next big thing.
Conrad Connect is the central IoT platform. It breaks through the existing system limitations and makes information for a countless number of products freely available. This opens up an infinite world of new opportunities. Due to a very dynamic and fast growth within the last couple of months, Conrad Connect is now ready for its next move. In order to build up more internal software expertise at our office in Berlin, we are looking for a hands-on and entrepreneurial thinking character to support us as:
Senior Expert Digital Marketing / Growth Hacking (m/f)
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Plan and implement content marketing campaigns
- Act as SPOC for our Digital Marketing team
- Manage and assess customer management, use data-based growth strategies to maximise customer conversion rates and traffic across different sales channels
- Develop creative social media strategies to maximise performance and grow customer base
- Keyword and market research, as well as domestic and global competitor analysis
- Carry out tasks that are part of our day-to-day operations independently
- Structure text content
You are qualified in the following areas:
- Degree in Communication/Media Studies, BBA, MBA, or degree in a related subject
- At least five years experience in Digital or Online Marketing, preferably in a technical / electrical engineering environment
- Knowledge of cloud computing, IoT, SaaS and PaaS
- Business-oriented mindset, being passionate about start ups
- Previous work experience in Content Marketing using web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc)
- Expertise in Growth Hacking/Online Marketing, technical writing, SEO/SEM, web traffic optimisation, customer conversion, email and social media marketing, blogging, developing and implementing marketing and growth strategies
- Customer-oriented mindset, excellent communication skills, motivation
- Excellent English and German
Here´s what we can offer you:
Maximum freedom for creative minds instead of convention and hierarchy. Doing instead of talking. Trying things out instead of debating them. And all with strong partners in your
corner and a unique Tekkie community!
Want to become a part of our new and dynamic team and does this sound like the right next step for you? We’d love to hear from you! Please upload your CV / Resumé right here.