Senior Front end ReactJS Developer // Smart Host
Smart Host is a B2B SaaS platform in the hospitality industry. We empower hotels to put their own data to work. We collect, clean and enrich guest data from both internal and external data sources. All of this combined with data analysis takes guest communication and marketing efforts to a new level. Our typical clients are not necessarily tech savvy, so it’s on us to skyrocket them into the digital marketing age, by simplifying the experience to the maximum through great usability.
We are an early stage company run by experienced entrepreneurs– this is your chance to shape our product. We believe in user research + usage data driven design and development. If you do too, we are a match.
As senior front-end engineer you’ll be part of an amazing team responsible for our hospitality software solution.
- You will develop develop a non-trivial user interface
- You will be responsible for your code from design to deployment
- You will optimize the UI for speed to deliver the best user experience
- You will cooperate with Backend Engineers to create the most efficient API
- You will solve occurring challenges on the way to making our customers happy
- You will fight emerging complexity in the code by rethinking things from the beginning
- You have an understanding of related technologies, e.g. ReactJS, Redux
- You are interested in learning and applying other programming languages
- You understand the fundamentals of networking and browsers
- You care about code quality
- You don’t follow hypes blindly, but choose the right tool for the job
- You dig deep to find the root cause of any problem before shifting responsibility
- You constantly cultivate your professional knowledge
- A small and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers
- A competitive salary
- An ability to make significant impact on the company’s future
- High levels of transparency, trust and freedom
- A casual working environment with flexibles working hours
- An office in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg with a great view on the Berlin TV Tower
Your complete application should include your CV, letter of motivation and availability and should be sent electronically to email@example.com. Please state “Application – Senior Front-end Engineer” in the subject line.