(Senior) Frontend/ Backend/ Full Stack Developer (f/m), Berlin // Engel & Völkers Capital
Online investing in real estate – jointly with professional investors. This is what the new crowdinvesting platform by Engel & Völkers Capital offers. We focus on project financing of construction projects, land purchases and existing properties for real estate professionals and property developers. Our vision is to become the leading provider for digital financial solutions in real estate. Become part of a fully independent entrepreneurial start-up within the global Engel & Völkers Group and play a key role in our success story. Show us your skills, ideas and your vision. We are looking to hire (senior) frontend/ backend/ full stack Developers (f/m) in Berlin as soon as possible.
As front-end developer at Engel & Völkers Capital you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a responsive and beautiful user experience with tech such as Angular 6/AngularJS, Webpack, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, and ASP.NET MVC for our platform. A keen eye for detail and knowledge of what constitutes a good UX are a plus. We rely on new technologies and modern cloud solutions and are open to all modern tech, so if you’re more into React or vue.js we’re interested in hearing from you!
As for the backend developers, we work with .NET core, C#, ServiceStack, SQL Server and host our products in AWS. Knowledge of docker, CI/CD, micro service architecture, and software design patterns would be great.
For the full-stack developers, you get to enjoy the best of both worlds.
You are passionate about developing excellent web applications. You identify necessary tasks and pursue them autonomously in a structured manner until completion. Accuracy and care reflect your course of action. The approach of a deadline – even on short notice – does not make you switch to panic mode. Then we are the perfect match! We are looking for an employee who supports the execution of our projects.
What we offer
- Great development opportunities, a flexible work enviroment and room for own ideas and initiatives
- Start-up atmosphere with short, direct decision-making paths and a family like working enviroment
- Varied, responsible tasks in a fast-growing fintech company
- A very experienced, motivated and tech-driven team with a sense for having impact and fun in what they are doing
- Prime office space with free drinks, fruits and great coffee located directly at Ku\’damm in Berlin
- Direct access to the global network of Engel & Völkers
- An attractive benefits package, 28 day holiday plan, flexible and remote working opportunities
Ready for a new challenge?
We are looking forward to your application with your CV and/or online portfolio to be considered for all backend/ frontend/ full stack engineering roles: