Senior Frontend Developer // DOOZER
Join our team! There is an exciting job opportunity as a senior frontend developer at Doozer. Our mission is to digitize the Real Estate Industry and we are constantly looking to expand our team. If you share our passion for the digital revolution, enjoy a open and enganging environment and love developing software, then we are looking for you! DOOZER is a Berlin based, fast growing PropTech startup. Within our development team you engage in planning and structuring our single page applications using latest technologies. You will build redundant, high-performance and scalable applications on a docker based cluster environment within AWS. We employ automated tests and run continuous integration and deployment processes.
You’ll develop an angular (2+) application which communicates with our micro-service-architecture backend using different APIs. During the development you’re supported by automated tests running within our continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Development of web-applications for mobile- and desktop devices using angular (2+)
- Planning of software architecture based on a reactive approach
- Definition of APIs for the frontend based on the requirements defined by the product team
- Development of reusable UI components
- Creating automated unit- and E2E tests
- Development of platform independent services / controllers including business logic
- Leading a team of motivated software developers
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in development web-applications
- Professional experience in object-oriented programming using languages like: Java, C#, Swift, Dart, TypeScript
- Professional experience of GIT
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Motivated and fast learning
- Well-organized team player with attention to details
- Fluent english
What we offer
- A young communicative team, which is highly motivated
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies and methods
(Docker, AWS, Protobuf, Golang and Dartlang)
- A successful, fast moving environment with enormous growth potential
- Agile software development based on scrum
- Relocation package to the Berlin office; including arranging for paperwork & travel expenses
- Yearly budget for your own professional development
- Home office work possible
- Drinks free of charge, fresh fruits, no on-call duty, vacation 28 days, unlimited contract
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application with details of your availability and salary expectations, exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com.