Senior Frontend Developer // Fosanis
Driven by the vision to improve well-being and therapy outcomes of cancer patients, we are creating a digital companion for cancer patients. As Web Developer, you will become a key player in our dynamic team. We are a young and spirited telemedicine company with offices in Frankfurt and Berlin and the passion to making a difference for cancer patients. We care! – Do you?
Responsibilities, i.e. some of the stuff you would do
- Contribute to the frontend development of our platform
- Improvement of user experience
- Development of new features
- Joint responsibility for architecture, development and operation of the platform
- Learn something new every day
Your ideal profile
It would be great if you would have most of the following requirements covered:
- You have experience in developing web applications using HTML5, preferably with Angular or React
- You enjoy working in a small, effective cross-functional team
- You have realized (private) web projects (please provide an overview)
- You are interested in modern web and mobile applications, and enjoy beautiful and pragmatic code
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills but can also work on your own
- You communicate fluently in English – German is a plus
- Experience in iOS / Android development is welcome
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic environment in which you can make an important contribution to improving cancer care
- Flat hierarchies, teamwork and transparent communication
- An attractive compensation
- Workplace in Berlin
Are you Interested?
Does this sound exciting to you? Do you want to join a young and fast-growing company with the vision to improve patients’ lives? Send your application to email@example.com – even if this is not the job for you – we are hiring for other positions as well! We are looking forward to getting to know you!