Senior Frontend Developer // Glassnode
At Glassnode we are bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Glassnode builds applications that provide new ways of delivering insights into blockchains and cryptocurrencies by focusing on the most important input source in the space: data from the blockchains themselves.
Using data science and machine learning, Glassnode analyses blockchain data and destills information, thereby providing market intelligence based on transactional data. With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim at delivering intelligible, actionable and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors to make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, as well as equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
We’re an ambitious team of researchers, builders and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and passionate about digital currencies.
Join us in our offices in Berlin and embark on a challenging journey shaping innovative products in the revolutionary sphere of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You’ll have a chance to develop professionally and personally, work on unique and challenging problems, engaging in blockchain data, distributed systems and high scalability.
As one of the first team members, you will have an unique opportunity to shape this powerful, first of its kind product from the day one. You would be expected to:
- Build a state-of-the-art single page application that allows you to experiment, learn and develop complex data visualization solutions
- Develop intuitive, cutting-edge interfaces
- Lead the project on the front end side
- Collaborate with other developers and the founders
- Integrate the front end with backend infrastructure
We would like to hear from you, if:
- You have a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and/or connections to the crypto scene
- You have 3-5 years of working experience in building highly scalable front-end apps
- You have profound knowledge of D3.js or similar visualisation libraries
- You have ability to solve the cross-browser compatibility and client-side performance issues
- You thrive structuring complex problems into easy to use applications
- You have a good understanding of data structures
- You have experience using version control systems, preferably Git
- On the top, it would be nice if you had:
- Familiarity with BEM CSS
- You have UX or design experience
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- You have basic knowledge of DevOps, preferably using GCP
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous learning budget
- Possibility to attend conferences
- Flexibility in work environment (moving desks, home office)
- The possibility to step in to the groundbreaking world of blockchains and cryptocurrencies
- An ambitious founding team with many years of experience in the crypto space