Senior Frontend Developer // Grover
- Developing and maintaining a platform roadmap;
- Creating new awesome features in the existing React.js applications;
- Customizing the system in order to meet the business needs of the company;
- Assisting with deployment and provisioning activities.
- 4+ years professional experience working on large-scale web applications.
- Git, CSS3, HTML5, SASS.
- You are experienced with React, Redux (Mobx, RxJS), Webpack, Babel.
- You are ready to experiment with the latest technologies.
- You are passionate about clean code and functional programming.
- You are a great team player.
- Able to write modular and scalable code.
- Any back-end experience is a plus.
- You have an advanced level of English
At Grover, we believe in an environment that values entrepreneurship, intelligence and speed in everything we do. With over 16 nations represented in the team, diversity and multiple perspectives empower what we believe and how we work. Hierarchies have no space at our beautiful office at Jannowitzbrücke and you will join a small but powerful team in building a great product for a valuable purpose. Join us to change the way the world consumes.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →