Frontend Developer (m/f) all levels // CHECK24 Profis
We are CHECK24 Profis, a company of the CHECK24 Group, Germany’s biggest comparison site with more than 15m customers.
Our vision is to revolutionize the way people accomplish their personal projects through matching customers to the right service expert. CHECK24 Profis lets you find and book local service providers, for almost anything. It’s simple and convenient. Whether they are searching for a personal trainer or a DJ, our customers simply describe their project on www.check24.de/profis and get introduced to the right service provider. Both sides of the marketplace benefit from a strong mobile experience. So they can hire professionals with a few finger taps or manage their business on the go.
- You conceptualize and develop new user-facing features on our website and mobile application
- You will be responsible for creating the user experience of our mobile applications
- You ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs by working hand in hand with our design and product management
- You find creative solutions for varying challenges
- You ensure the technical success and support further enhancement of CHECK24 Profis
- You share your knowledge and experiences with your team
- Experience with React Native, Apache Cordova, Ionic, AppGiver is highly valued
- You consider yourself proficient with CSS3, and the use of (pre/post)-processing platforms (SASS, LESS, POSTCSS) is not alien to you
- You live by DRY, KISS, SOLID principles
- You are deeply committed to TDD
- You enjoy the challenge and rewards of working in a dynamic company
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
- Save money with our cash-back vouchers for CHECK24 products and services
- Enjoy our free selection of hot and cold drinks, water and fresh fruit
- Enjoy quality time with the team at our weekly company lunches and company parties
- Quarterly team events and a budget for attending conferences
- Work in the heart of the city – our headquarter is located in Berlin’s city centre and is easy to reach via public transport
Sounds like the right challenge for you? We are looking forward to hearing from you!