(Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f) // Coffee Circle
Coffee Circle is all about outstanding coffees delivered to your door. Coffee Circle stands for hand-picked specialty coffee and a direct and fair trade model that combines economic success with social impact. Coffee Circle personally sources coffees with strict principles, pays prices far above the world market and regularly visits the farmer cooperatives to build up personal relationships. Roasted in our own roastery in Berlin, Coffee Circle sells across Europe to private, corporate and wholesale customers mainly through its website coffeecircle.com. We further invest 1 EUR per kg of roasted coffee sold, into projects at the grower communities to improve living conditions of the farmers and their families.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be joining our product team and will be responsible for breathing life into our designs. You will be involved from the ideation stage to the final product by creating web applications and state-of-the-art products. You will also have a chance to enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with your international cross-function team. Frontend engineering is to you more than just a job: it is your passion.
- We are looking for an engineer with advanced experience in HTML, CSS, vanilla JS and a passionate understanding of UX design to build innovative products
- 3+ years of experience in fast-paced and rapidly changing environments
- Experience with JS-Frameworks or with NodeJS and a flexible approach to new technologies like pre-processors, build-automation, end-to-end tests
- Experience with eCommerce platforms e.g. Shopware, Magento etc. is a plus
- Experience with mobile development and responsive design
- Good understanding of design and UI/UX principles
- Proven track record of shipping functional and delightful products
- A highly analytical mind with creative problem-solving skills
- Strong communicator and a great team player
- Open minded, humble, eager to learn and critical
- Fluency in English (German is a plus).
- You work independently in a team with flat hierarchies and quick decision making
- You help significantly to shape our platform and can thus contribute to the strategic growth of Coffee Circle
- You work in a well-equipped office in the start-up capital Berlin
- You have the choice of your hardware (SSD, 16GB RAM, 29″ display is the standard)
- Skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don´t hesitate to approach us!
Interested? Send your application now (English or German)!