(Senior) Frontend-Developer (m/f) // DCMN GmbH
DCMN is growing fast. Therefore we are looking for a full time (Senior) Frontend-Developer (m/f) to support our technology department with ambitious ideas and innovative code, based at our headquarters in Berlin.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun! We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions. Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 75+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision.
Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Kochi, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, tado°, Elex-Tech, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
About the Job
As our (Senior) Frontend Dev you'll help us to create pixel perfect designs for our own campaign analytics technology. You will be part of an amazing team responsible for the frontend of our marketing attribution platform.
- Relevant work experience in the area of frontend development
- Experience in writing maintainable, testable, scalable and secure applications
- Good knowledge in modern, but compatible HTML5/CSS/JS and CSS Pre-processors
- Practical experience and a good eye for web design
- Good knowledge in interacting with RESTful APIs
- Basic knowledge in PHP, SQL is a plus
- Experience with data visualisation of large datasets (i.e. D3) is a plus
- Working experience with the GIT workflow (PRs, code review, working with branches)
- Previous experience or willingness to work in an agile environment
- Fluent in English, German is not a must
What do we offer?
- An exciting full-time position within an international team
- Work for exciting and technology-driven international customers from the digital scene
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Access to a well-established network, and base to build your own top-tier network and reputation
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
- No superfluous structures or processes
- Be part of a growing team realizing a big vision and enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart may bear.
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We'd love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 – 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →