(Senior) Frontend Engineer (m/f) // Project A
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Work closely with designers and backend engineers in order to create a state-of-the-art product for our customers
- Plan, architect, integrate and develop efficient and transferable frontend features/systems
- Have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots
- Find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers
- Opportunity to build and lead a frontend team in the long run
- You have working experience with large scale frontend architectures
- You have a strong focus on performance
- You have experience with automation tools like Gulp, Webpack and Grunt
- You gained knowledge of progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
- You are creative and have a sense for good design and user experience
- You possess very good language skills in German or English
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional interdisciplinary team of development, user experience, business-intelligence, marketing and operations experts
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of a recently founded company
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom
- You will work at a modern and top equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Free choice of equipment and operating system
- Experience and shape a communicative, creative and stimulating working environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.