We are Joblift – a job platform providing candidates with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. By presenting a clear and comparative overview of job offers, the user no longer has to worry about searching separate job boards online. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big data-based algorithms to create the optimal match between employer and applicant.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe. Currently active in the US, the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands, we are cooperating with over 4.000 partners to incorporate over 10 million vacancies on our platform.
We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team led by the experienced founders Lukas Erlebach (CEO), Alexander Rausch (COO) and Malte Widenka (CTO), who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando, Amorelie and Frontlineshop. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including DN Capital (e.g Endeca, Shazam, Quandoo), Picus Capital (e.g. Getsurance, Nested), Cherry Ventures (e.g. Zalando, Auto1) and b-to-v (e.g. Facebook, Xing) as well as industry-leading business angels.
Your exciting responsibilities include:
- Architecting, designing, developing, deploying, and operating components in areas such as
- Job recommendations
- User profiling
- A/B testing
- Job application forms
- Actively collaborating with other engineers, product owners, designers and business stakeholders to deliver great outcomes
- Writing clean and sustainable code, ensuring the extensibility, supportability, performance, and scalability of our product in order to create standards and reusable components that will help us scale faster and more efficiently
- Pairing with others and reviewing work, sharing knowledge and increasing quality across the board
- Mentoring other members of the team and helping them grow (as a Senior)
We have a clean and modern tech stack built on Java, ElasticSearch, Kafka, React/Redux running on GCP using Kubernetes and Docker using practices such as Microservice architecture, DevOps responsibility in the teams and a high level of automation. You can learn more about our stack on https://stackshare.io/joblift
Ideally you bring:
- Expertise in clean code development and modern engineering practices
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and collaborate with business stakeholders/product owners
- Optionally, experience with
- Design implementation using CSS, SASS or similar
- Build tools such as Webpack and Babel
- Backend Frameworks such as Node.js and Express
- Microservices architecture style
- Cloud architectures with GCP, AWS or Azure
- Container Technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
What we offer:
- An impactful position; you will be responsible for delivering products & features end-to-end in a cross-functional team.
- A cutting-edge technology stack developed using best practices such as Microservice architecture, DevOps, CI/CD automation and cloud containerization.
- Exciting opportunities to grow on the job through mentoring and coaching, at conferences, our internal hackathons, and company-supported online university courses.
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values: ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship.
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual.
- A great working atmosphere in our offices in Berlin and Hamburg with small developer-friendly offices for better concentration and the usual startup goodies (team events, fruit basket, drinks)
- Start: asap
- Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg / Hamburg
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest growing Tech startups, apply now!