Senior Full Stack Developer // DataWallet
What We Do:
DataWallet is on a bold mission to give people full control over their data through a self-sovereign wallet paired with our decentralized C2B data marketplace.
Our platform allows people to control who can access their data and for what purpose enabling them to profit from an asset that is rightfully theirs and make their data actionable by, e.g., personalizing web services by powering companies’ AI algorithms with their data. By harnessing the Blockchain to empower users to control and profit from the data they create we will disrupt the the $300 billion data brokerage market as envisioned by our early investors Tim Draper and Marc Benioff.
This is where you come in:
We are looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Developer to complement our team. You will be a core part of a highly skilled and motivated team located between Berlin and New York City that is changing one of the most unethical sectors in our modern economy.
- Familiar with RESTful API design patterns. Proficiency in Git.
- Familiar with React (or with Ember, Angular, or Backbone). – Ability to work on a similar level without frameworks is appreciated as well – ES6/7 is appreciated but not required – Redux or any Flux implementation – Bonus: RxJS, React-Native
- Proficiency in CSS. – Bonus: React Inline-Styling, Styled-Components
- Familiar with containers and high-availability apps. – Bonus: the Docker ecosystem (Docker, Docker Swarm, Docker Machine), Consul
- Bonuses: – Reactive programming – Any experience in DevOps is appreciated – Any functional programming language
Highly competitive wages Flexible work hours New equipment: Macbook Pro, nice monitors, Bose headphones Opportunities to visit and work in New York City HQ