Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f) Ruby, ReactJS // jovoto
Bundle ruby with awesome and set it on rails as a Rails Developer at Europe’s leading open innovation platform!
Our platform is built in ruby and set on rails – with foundation/sass and reactjs/jquery/coffeescript on top. We keep things puristic – great software for us is not following the latest trends – but gathering the best developers and enable them to really create together.
We are looking for someone with at least 3+ years experience to start asap onsite with the team!!!
- Build new feature for our creative crowd as well as clients
- Refactor, modernize and modularize our existing codebase
- Write understandable, elegant code that is easy to maintain
- Enjoys test driven development without making it an ideology
- Work in sprints using agile/scrum methods
- Work in a truly international team with an agile structure
- Maybe also take care of our aws-cloud
- Coding is not just a job, but are truly passionate about it
- Several years of experience with ruby and ruby on rails
- Attention to details when implementing features
- You are very comfortable to communicate in English (our office language is English)
- Bonus: You worked with css / js frameworks
- Bonus: Ability to support and mentor junior rails developers
- The opportunity to bring fresh ideas to the team and participate in the continuous evolution of our platform
- A talented, driven and international team, passionate about our vision and mission
- Highly relevant and challenging tasks
- The opportunity for personal and professional development
- An open and creative company culture with flexible working hours
- All the perks of working in Europe’s most exciting city when it comes to quality of life and knowledge sharing opportunities in tech
- Full- or Part-time positions with a fair salary in our Berlin | Kreuzberg office
We believe that solving today‘s complex problems requires interdisciplinary talent, deeper insights and broader inspiration. This is why we created a work platform for creative talent worldwide – as an open, collaborative and competitive workplace for creative minded people from around the world.
Our community of more than 95.000 creatives work on hundreds of projects, including:
- Architectural designs to reduce CO2 with LifeEdited
- A $300 house for the poorest of this planet
- Beautiful little swiss army knifes limited editions
- Communication campaigns to stop gen food with Greenpeace
- The future of banking for Deutsche Bank
Your job will be to develop this platform further into the future workplace for creative talent worldwide.
We look for highly committed, engaged, professional and talented additions to our team and offer freedom, fun and the opportunity to shape jovoto’s future along with us.
To send us your application, click “Apply to this job”. We look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about jovoto and the work we do, please visit www.jovoto.com/about.