Senior Full Stack Engineer (NodeJS) // 24metrics
Who we are:
At 24Metrics we strive for excellence in providing advanced data analytics and fraud detection, while helping Advertisers, Partners and Networks prevent profit losses from affiliate marketing related fraud. In America alone around 8 billion dollars is lost annually due to fraud, and we have been on the top of the list for assisting in decreasing these losses since 2015.
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate Full Stack Engineer who’s in-love with technology, excited about building solutions and who loves teaching & learning from others.
- Work with all team members of the team and founders to build the innovative product.
- Architect and build new product features with Node.js or React.js.
- Quick iterations on product features and experiments.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Ensure that each of our technology products meet industry standards.
- 2+ years experience with MEAN Stack (MongoDB, React.JS or Angular, Node.JS).
- 5+ years of total engineering experience.
- Understands of the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds.
- Basic experience working with Docker.
- Basic experience working with AWS and/or GCP.
- Low latency / high performance software design.
- Understanding of unit and performance testing.
What do we offer
- Framework/ technology agnostic environment (‘right tool for the job’ mentality)
- Relocation package
- Grow with us in terms of salary and professional development.
- Working with bleeding edge technologies
- Schedule flexibility (no strict start and finish times) Core hours 10 am -4 pm
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives
- Access to ongoing learning
- Google Training
- Trips abroad to conferences and Partner meet ups
24metrics has developed proprietary technology and advanced machine learning algorithms that allow us to identify and stop fraudulent activities in the online advertising industry.
We harness the power of Big Data to help our clients make more intelligent and data-driven media buying decisions in their own businesses. Saving our clients’ money, growing their margins and to empower them to deliver high quality traffic is our mission.
One of our most important values is transparency, since we are providing transparent and reproducible rejection reasons for every rejected conversion, which is a must have, if you want to effectively stop fraud in your advertising campaigns.
We believe in communication between the business and development teams and work hard to empower individual team members. The company is built on a team playing culture that encourages the sharing of ideas and feedback with a strong bias toward individual freedom over micro-management.
A core concept is the personal growth of team members along with the company. We want you to join us, find a niche that resonates with you and become an expert at it.