Senior Full-stack Software Engineer (m/f) // Selfapy
Do you both like building beautiful UIs and architecting complex backend systems? Are you excited about the digital health space? Do you have an eye for quality and love finding pragmatic solutions to tricky technical problems? Then join us at Selfapy as a Senior Full-stack Software Engineer!
At Selfapy it is our mission to make professional psychological care available to anyone at anytime. In collaboration with university professors and psychotherapists, we developed online courses to help people fight their depression, burnout and anxiety. We connect latest technologies with clinical effectiveness to shape the digital health space for the future.
Do you both like building beautiful UIs and architecting complex backend systems? Are you excited about the digital health space? You have an eye for quality and you love finding pragmatic solutions to tricky technical problems.
We are looking for a hands-on, passionate and humble person, ideally with experience in a fast-scaling startup.
What you’ll do
- Design, architect, build and maintain our responsive SPAs, APIs and server architecture
- Write clean, tested and well-documented code
- You’ll be in charge of developing new features while working closely with designers and a product team
- Passion for coding and digital health
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and its preprocessors
- Experience in at least one server side technology (Java, Golang, NodeJS etc)
- Deep understanding of relational and nonrelational databases
- Buzzword bingo: Agile, TDD, DDD, Docker, CI, Microservices, AWS, SASS, Isomorphic JS, Material, Native JS, Clean Code, Webpack. You know what are those and when to use them
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and test automation
- Knowledge of security best practices and understanding most common security vulnerabilities
What we offer you
- Work in a team of motivated entrepreneurs with the ability to define the engineering culture
- Benefit from our stock options program and get a competitive salary
- A VC backed Startup, ready to take on the challenge to revolutionize the mental e-health market
- Berlin startup atmosphere at its best with a hip office in the heart of Mitte
- Use state-of-the-art technologies and benefit from flat hierarchies, fast decisions, and self-determination
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →