Senior NodeJS Developer // 24metrics
At 24Metrics we strive for excellence in providing advanced data analytics and fraud detection, while helping Advertisers, Partners and Networks prevent profit losses from affiliate marketing related fraud. In America alone around 8 billion dollars is lost annually due to fraud, and we have been on the top of the list for assisting in decreasing these losses since 2015.
We are currently building a Greenfield (written in Golang) Project in the AdTech Industry that will receive more API requests per minute than Google has search requests. We have also officially recently partnered with Google.
- You will be working closely with developers and Product stakeholders in a cross-functional agile team to ensure a high standard of quality in both customer-facing and internal software.
- Expert knowledge of NodeJS (Golang experience big BONUS)
- Write clean and testable code accompanied with proper tests and meaningful documentation
- Knowledge of GCP or AWS is a PLUS
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and strategies
- Experience developing microservices
- Designing and development of high-performance and scalable applications
- Motivated and fast learner
- ’Can do’ and above all ‘want to do’ attitude
- Team player
- Technically creative
- AdTech experience BIG plus (mobile networks, affiliate networks etc)
What we offer:
- Working with bleeding edge technologies
- Framework/ technology agnostic environment (‘right tool for the job’ mentality)
- Relocation package
- Central / modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Grow with us (we had an 400% growth the last 3 years)
- Flexible hours
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives
- Access to ongoing training (e.g. AWS / Google Cloud Team Trainings)
- Trips abroad to conferences and Partner meet ups
About the company:
24metrics has developed proprietary technology and advanced machine learning algorithms that allow us to identify and stop fraudulent activities in the online advertising industry. We harness the power of Big Data to help our clients make more intelligent and data-driven media buying decisions in their own businesses. Saving our clients’ money, growing their margins and to empower them to deliver high quality traffic is our mission. One of our most important values is transparency, since we are providing transparent and reproducible rejection reasons for every rejected conversion, which is a must have, if you want to effectively stop fraud in your advertising campaigns. We believe in communication between the business and development teams and work hard to empower individual team members. The company is built on a team playing culture that encourages the sharing of ideas and feedback with a strong bias toward individual freedom over micro-management. A core concept is the personal growth of team members along with the company. We want you to join us, find a niche that resonates with you and become an expert at it.