Senior Infrastructure Engineer (m/f) // Twenty Billion Neurons
We are looking for an amazing Senior Infrastructure Engineer to manage, automate and grow our compute infrastructure. This is an great opportunity to work with a world-class team and cutting-edge techniques.
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining automation across all of our infrastructure: data gpu cloud, demo laptops and embedded hardware.
- You will be responsible for corporate IT: setting up and installing Linux and Mac OSX machines, managing user accounts.
- You will be supporting our research and engineering staff in using the compute infrastructure and providing expert support to the Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines.
- You have 5+ years experience in infrastructure engineering.
- You can prove track record of designing and implementing scalable infrastructures.
- You master of a few programming languages: Shell and Python required.
- You have experience with cloud infrastructure technologies: e.g. AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- You are able to configure, buy and setup desktop GPU machines with Linux.
- You must have experience with automation tools: e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, mgmt, fpm.
- You know about best practices for application and infrastructure security.
- You are familiar with logging and monitoring: e.g. logstash, graphite, datadog.
- You have experience with clusters and containerization: e.g. docker, kubernetes, slurm.
- You have profound knowledge about distributed version control (git), open-source best practices, online communications and community group dynamics.
- You are familiar with software engineering best practices: build tools, unit testing, test driven development, continuous integration and delivery.
- You must have experience with Agile Development (Dailies, Plannings, Reviews, Retrospectives) and its toolchain (e.g. Github Pull-Requests, Slack, Trello).
- You can build strong collaborative relationships with software developers, scientists and product managers.
- You have a getting-things-done mindset with a desire to push the boundary of fundamental knowledge and to turn it into products people love.
- You are able to take responsibility and drive projects with a high degree of autonomy.
- The opportunity to work in a great engineering- and research-focused startup
- Help shape the future of advanced machine learning systems that understand video
- Many opportunities to contribute, learn and grow
- Work in a bright office in the heart of Germany’s startup scene in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, a pioneer spirit and a work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours