Senior iOS Developer // AMBOSS
You are looking for the place where you can work with the newest technology, on an application used daily by tens of thousand users and growing while improving the world of medical knowledge? Does that make you excited? Then we are looking for you as our new Senior iOS Developer!
AMBOSSians thrive on the quality and passion of their work our users expect nothing else. We want you to take full ownership and become proud of your work! Are you ready to improve healthcare by combining medical knowledge with 21st-century digital tools? Then join us on this amazing and rewarding journey of making physicians around the world succeed in their demanding profession!
As Senior iOS Developer at AMBOSS you’ll:
- Deliver the highest quality applications while working in collaboration with a passionated cross-functional team of designers and backend developers
- Manage sprint cycles to release features to the product that delight users
- Brainstorm with the engineering team to shape UX and API design
- Take ownership of mobile coding guidelines while shaping and improving best practices
- Facilitate our culture of continuous learning where you freely give feedback to improve the development of the engineering team
We are looking for someone with:
- Ideally, experience working on an existing codebase with a strong established user base
- 4+ years of experience in mobile development with a focus on iOS, most importantly you can prove an excellent understanding of mobile platforms
- Expert understanding of engineering practices, design patterns, testing and continuous integration
- The ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood, both in verbal and in written English
- The ability to lead by example and mentor younger developers in their development
- Required Skills:
- Swift, CoreData, latest iOS SDK’s, Xcode instruments, JIRA, Zeplin, and Github
As a bonus you could have:
- Experience with React Native or other cross-platform technologies
- Experience with Objective-C
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life. We give you the chance to work with flexible work hours, home office opportunities and flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel at home and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
A few of the things you can do at our office are:
- Joining one of our courses or team trainings – English & German classes, sports class, Yoga
- Cooking a meal in our fully stocked kitchen, or better joining a home cooked lunch from our chef
- Meeting colleagues at our Italian espresso machine for a friendly talk
- Enjoying the sun from one of our many balconies
- Staying healthy with our sponsored Urban Sports membership
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.