Senior iOS Developer // Baze
Nutrient imbalance is the #1 health risk in the Western world. Baze has developed the first personalized nutrient supplement service to address this. Pioneering a dynamic data-driven approach based on recurring comfortable blood analysis.
Do you think that mobile technologies are the natural extensions of human capabilities? Do you adore using apps that feel as if the device they run on were built around them? Do you believe performant, yet exceptional UX rests on a clean and elegant code?
Then join our Berlin based technology team. You’ll be working on our iOS app, which is our lead mobile platform. Your impact will immediately create an exceptional experience and guide our users towards an improved well-being.
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- you will be an integral part of our interdisciplinary team of developers, designers and scientists.
- you will be the first who is bringing new mobile features into production.
- your contribution to the conceptualization of our product is highly valued.
- you have a high affinity to the idea of data-driven improvement of health and wellbeing.
- you join a young and determined team of professionals who are turning a vision into reality.
We’re excited about you because…
- you have a minimum of 3 years experience in iOS development and your Swift skills are excellent.
- the Apple ecosystem is your natural habitat. For example, you have hands-on experiences with Apple Health and Apple Watch.
- REST and GraphQL are first-class citizens in your environment.
- you have at least a basic understanding of mobile multi-platform technologies like ReactNative, ReactJS and PWA.
- you are able to ship builds to the AppStore with the push of one button.
- you thrive in a Scrum environment and a test-driven mentality is the most natural thing to you.
You are absolutely right to expect from us…
- to be taken on a mission-driven journey where we shape the future of personalized nutrients together.
- a fair and competitive compensation package.
- the freedom to choose the soft- and hardware tools you love to work with.
- to work in a vibrant, open, dynamic and friendly atmosphere.
- to get support and mentoring that expands your skills and work any time with the most efficient stack available.
If you believe that your personality and our culture mutually enrich one another, you should send your application in German or English immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please link your public Stack Overflow, GitHub, etc. accounts. And don’t hesitate to contact Isam (+49 171 3849915) for any questions in advance.