Senior iOS Developer // Dandelin
Dandelin is a P2P platform that aims to democratise access to health care worldwide! We’re offering unlimited consultations for the lowest price on the market while allowing doctors to increase their monthly income up to 70%.
We’re currently operating in Europe (Headquarters in Berlin, Germany) and South America (Headquarters in São Paulo, Brazil).
As our Senior iOS Developer (m/f) you will be responsible for the design and implementation of features across the Dandelin App.
The ideal candidate is a fan of clean, well-document code, is a team player and has an interest for disrupting the insurance industry.
- Development on the cutting edge of iOS frameworks
- Collaboration with designers, engineers as well as product managers to design and ship new features
- Take technical architecture decisions
- Constantly improve processes and automatization keeping in mind quality and business aspects
- Implementation of innovative ideas to challenge yourself and others
- 3+ years of practical experience with iOS development
- Expert knowledge of Swift
- Focus on simple, clean and maintainable code
- Self-starter, fast learner and motivated team player
Your soft skills:
- Ability to Listen
- Ability to offer ideas on technical direction
- Team Player
- Desire to contribute to overall direction of project
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Dandelin in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & International Team: The chance to work with an awesome team with benefits to learn more and travel to the other headquarters of the company.
Flexibility: Get everything that you need in order to develop the best product possible! We have flexible working hours, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or courses.
Competitive salary and possibility to work in a really cool place in Mitte or São Paulo.