Senior IOS Developer // Goreha GmbH
Description of role
We are looking for a motivated Senior iOS Developer, who gets excited tackling challenging problems, is willing to take responsibility and loves working in a small but powerful team in our office in Berlin Mitte. You will be implementing and leading the development of our iOS patient and therapist app, great new features and improved functionality are waiting for you.
- You have at least 3 years of professional iOS experience.
- You know how to write testable code and proper test scenarios.
- You have released at least one app on the App store or have a project that you can tell us about.
- You are fluent in English (word and speech).
What we offer
- Work in a young fast-growing company with high ambitions
- Being part of a young, professional and international team
- A competitive salary plus bonus
- Custom work stations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC)
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- Awesome team events
- Free drinks and fruits
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →