Senior iOS Developer (m/f) // Storecast
Storecast’s App team is developing front-end solutions for a next generation multimedia platform (eBooks, music, videos and games, etc). As a new member of our international team, you will build new features and improve existing ones using a cross-platform technical stack (no Xamarin). We are dedicated to our clients and are aiming to bring them the best possible user experience.
The developers in the App Team have to work with at least two languages (C++ is a plus) and are encouraged to improve their skills learning how to develop for another platform (Android/Windows).
- Proficiency in mobile application development with iOS (Android is a plus) and a passion for bleeding-edge technologies in the mobile app world
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Strong coding abilities with Objective-C (C++ is a big plus)
- Open to the use of several languages
- UI tests and unit tests
- Fluent in English (it’s our corporate language)
- Team player and willing to work with agile procedures, preferably with Scrum experience
What are the benefits of Storecast?
- Comfortable office in Berlin-Mitte/Hamburg-Ahrensburg, well equipped with height-adjustable desks and equipment and hardware of your choice
- Individual free German classes in our office for foreigners
- Regular team and off-site events
- Free drinks, coffee and snacks & subsidized lunch in the office
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to make great ideas come to life!