Senior iOS Developer // volders
Full or Part Time in Berlin, Germany
From a developer to another developer. Here’s the no bullshit-bingo version.
volders is an innovative online service that allows users to conveniently organize and access their personal contracts (such as phone, energy or gym memberships) anytime from anywhere. Be in the know about all of your contracts’ remaining terms and how much you are paying for them. volders automatically reminds you about upcoming deadlines and informs you if there’s a better deal for you to be made. So before you are locked in by another overseen renewal, you can decide with one click whether you want to cancel, extend or save real money.
Jan Hendrik Ansink (CEO) founded the company in 2014. Our CTO, Sebastian, is a Senior Developer (Ruby) veteran and a former lecturer at FU Berlin. Jan is a Harvard alumnus and has more than six years experience as an entrepreneur. The company is backed by influential investors. Join our team of 16 fellows in a very exciting stage.
We’re not looking for rockstar developers or code ninjas, but people who craft reliable software and think testing is a good idea. But don’t forget about usability and beautiful design you say? You know what? We should really be talking right now.
What you bring in:
- 3+ years experience in developing iOS, proven by commercial or hobby apps
- Experience with Software Architectures other than MVC
- Strong knowledge in Swift and its functional aspects
- Ideally experience with ReactiveCocoa or any other FRP framework
- Teamplayer and honest communicator
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- When it comes to hardware, we’ve got you covered
- Continuous education sponsoring, e.g. participation in developer conferences (e.g. NSSpain, #pragma, SoCraTes)
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks
Talented team, great product, lots of creative freedom and challenges ahead. Early-stage but well paid. Apply today!
Headquartered at Oranienstraße – Berlin. Meet the team:
Please send your CV and work examples to Philipp Heuberger:
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →