Senior Java Developer // datapine
For further boosting our international project we are looking for a Senior Java Developer that likes a challenging and exciting work environment and wants to support our experienced development team.
- As a core member of our engineering team you design and develop new modules and features to further enhance our application
- One of your main areas will be the communication with relational databases (data extraction, use of our custom SQL generator framework, etc.)
- You identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges (e.g. scalability)
- You design and execute test cases for unit and feature testing
- You have 4+ years of experience in Java technologies including J2EE and Spring
- You possess excellent database knowledge in SQL or alternative RDBMs
- You have advanced knowledge working with JDBC or Hibernate
- Practical experience with tools for build and deployment automation (like Maven, Jenkins, Ansible)
- You are familiar with Linux environments
- You are interested in scaling high performance applications, database optimization and web services (REST)
- You are keen on using new coding languages and technologies
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and a high level of motivation are all
- You can communicate in English or German
What we offer:
- We are an international, highly motivated and tech-enthusiastic team with flat hierarchies
- We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment combined with responsibility from the beginning
- You will take a leading role in the development of the technical infrastructure of a fast growing international company
- We offer you an attractive salary, flexible schedule and various opportunities to develop yourself professionally as well as personally
- We make sure that you have an enjoyable working environment and fun at work!
If our job description sounds interesting to you, please send us your application including salary expectations and earliest starting date to email@example.com. Candidates must hold a valid work permit. We are looking forward to receiving your application!