Senior Java Engineer (f/m/div) // FinLeap
Infinitec Solutions is reinventing software development for Banks and Enterprises to create a revolutionary Financial Customer Experience for their Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients across Europe. Our innovation platform revolutionises the Financial Customer Experience and allows partners to deliver financial management solutions (banking and non-banking) tailored to SMEs at the very forefront of the digital frontier. Based on the latest microservice technology, our platform provides our partners a quick time-to-market, easy platform configuration and out-of-the-box integration to third-party products or modules developed by themselves.
Become a tech pioneer in SME finance by joining our senior Software Engineering team in Berlin! Help in the development of our Platform at the cutting-edge of platform technology; scalable, modular and fully configurable solution with an external development portal. Our ideal candidate is passionate about Backend engineering and wants to work with senior expert peers.
What will keep you challenged?
- Design and development of backend services
- Working with cutting-edge technologies in an agile environment
- Searching for the best ways to develop and ship new ideas
- Working on the API development with external providers and manage complex integrations
- Understanding patterns of microservices architecture and applying them successfully
- Taking ownership of important components and continuously working to improve them
- Evaluating different approaches and methodologies in development
Java 8 and 10, Spring (Boot, DI, MVC, Cloud), Postgresql, Docker, Microservices, AWS (EC2, ECS, SQS, RDS, Lambda, Cloudwatch, Cloudfront)
React.js, Redux, Redux-Saga
What will make you succeed?
- Multiple years of experience in backend Java development
- Knowledge of front end frameworks is a plus
- A keen interest in researching and applying new technologies
- Ability to build RESTful APIs
- Experience with data processing technologies
- Continuous deployment and delivery
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Familiarity with test frameworks and are used to testing while coding
- Exposure to different cloud providers and their products
- A keen eye on security in your implementations
- Proactive in sharing knowledge with your team and contributing to solutions in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills in English
What do we offer?
Besides the standard stuff like free drinks (everything you can imagine – from coffee over Club Mate to juices and 4 different kinds of beer), cereal and fruit, discounts on transportation, gym memberships and local restaurants, we offer:
- Competitive salary + 28 vacation days
- Flexible working hours with core working times
- We embrace remote work on a trust basis with your team and supervisor
- You’ll work with the best people in their fields in a diverse and international environment
- Top-notch technology equipment – whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- 6th floor light infused office in the heart of Berlin with a rooftop terrace and chill out areas, table tennis, table soccer and shower facilities as well as yoga classes, running groups etc…
- Regular team events – we celebrate our success together
- We believe in personal growth and development. Share your personal aims and let’s achieve them together.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem
- Relocation and visa support for internationals
Feels like the place and the job for you? Apply and let’s talk more about it!